Thursday, September 20, 2012

Inspiration and Motivation

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." -Jack London

What inspires you, motivates you to write?
I've been having trouble finding motivation to write. I have my story all plotted out and I know where it's supposed to go--that of course can change along the way, that's the fun of creating. I find I just can't get off the couch and away from the books I am reading long enough to write.
Winter is upon me...
This time of year always creeps up on me and takes so much out of me.
Thankfully, I am headed to a camp this weekend. I find I write better when I am near a body of water. I know it will be chilly, but let the juices flow!

What do you do to get your motivation up and running?


No comments:

Post a Comment