Monday, November 5, 2012

Just Write!

"Take out another notebook, pick up another pen, and just write, just write, just write. In the middle of the world, make one positive step. In the center of chaos, make one definitive act. Just write. Say yes, stay alive, be awake. Just write. Just write. Just write."
--Natalie Goldberg

Someday's it's hard to know what to write...But as the quote above says, "Just write!"
It's so easy for me to talk about writing because I am passionate about it. When I'm passionate about something I love to talk about it and I don't shut up easily. 
But when it comes to being passionate about writing, you can't just talk you actually need to sit down and write. So, get out a piece of paper, open your laptop and JUST WRITE!

This is November--National November Writing Month--NaNoWrMo...I'm in for the challenge of writing 50,000 words this month, and I'm not just going to talk about it, I'm actually going to WRITE! How about you?



No comments:

Post a Comment